Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sewing Thursday!!!


Alright,
so I found this awesome tutorial for a hat that you make out of a t-shirt, so before we went on our camping trip I made one for me and one for my daughter. They are super easy! I made my daughter's hat in 30 minutes! My husband was super impressed especially since it didn't require buying any other materials (he always likes that) so I was going to do all the photos and steps but really the original tutorial is great so just check out the link below. I wore mine to my YW activity last week and they thought I had bought it somewhere so we will have to do this project with them some time. Happy Sewing!!!


Awesome T-shirt hat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, THanks for leaving a comment!!! You are super cool!!! I love to write back to you so feel free to ask questions or just what you think.