Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fabric bracelet

Alright, so the other day I was thinking of bracelets and I came up with this design. This is my second one. I had trouble photographing it on myself, couldn't get the right angle to it so you can really see it better that and my hands have all kinds of scars and things so I might not be the best bracelet model. :)

So I made a long band of fabric that I lined with ribbon, sewed it and left a 1/4 inch border that I frayed. Then I added 3-4 button holes depending on the length of the band and the size of the buttons. Then I did the buttons on the other end. So I like the idea because you can choose how to wear it, you can leave it loose, wrap it tight, snap in all the buttons so it has movement to it, and whatever else you want. Let me know what you think, I'll try to come up with a better photo of it.

1 comment:

Hey, THanks for leaving a comment!!! You are super cool!!! I love to write back to you so feel free to ask questions or just what you think.