Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sooooo unmotivated.



You ever feel unmotivated? I know I should be doing stuff. You've got christmas in like 6 weeks, Thanksgiving in 2, and a little flower business and really I don't feel like doing any of it. I want to do something, but nothing is appealing to me. I crocheted a roll up bag for my crochet hooks and a cell phone case for myself. I wanted to try felting, and it is very cool and I like how they came out but I didn't think other people would be very interested in them.

I guess I just don't feel excited about anything at the moment. The cold weather has finally gotten here but now I miss my fall weather. I have to bundle up because I chill so easily. I want to take a family photo of us for christmas, but that is incredibly daunting. That's the problem with being a photographer, I can photograph anything and anyone except myself. I look good in maybe 1 out of 50 shots, something to do with the angles of my face, it isn't very encouraging. I think I feel blah because of my hair. You ever have have like consecutive bad hair days? I feel like chopping it off, but then I worry because sometimes that isn't a good thing. I've started to gain the holiday weight already. The cold is keeping us from going out walking as much. Sorry, I didn't mean this to be a pity party or anything, I just figure there are other people who feel the same way and they might feel better knowing that they aren't alone in their unmotivated, fattening state. :) I love all you people. Sometimes just talking about it gets you going again so it is out there instead of in my brain. :) Alright, I'll work on something and watch some meerkat manor. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, THanks for leaving a comment!!! You are super cool!!! I love to write back to you so feel free to ask questions or just what you think.