Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Fix a hole
Ok, so if you have a hole in some clothing and it is a smooth cut where the fabric can be matched up again, instead of sewing it or throwing it away you just need to buy some interfacing, which you can find at your nearest fabric store.
1. Put the shirt inside out.
2. Cut a piece of interfacing to fit over the cut with a little extra.
3. Place the side of the interfacing that has the little dots on it against the fabric.
4. Cover the area with a damp cloth. I like to use a handkerchief or a thin dish towel because it is thin so the heat will go through it well.
5. Place a hot iron over the area and leave for 10-15 seconds.
6. All done!
It is super easy, I was able to fix all three shirts in like 6 minutes, it was awesome.