Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good Bye Water Street Studio

Yes, it is soooo long to that idea. It was a great one and I'm sure it would've succeeded but the Lord has other things in store for me.

I thought everything was going well and then I tried to get a line of credit and that didn't work and I felt really low about that. I thought I would just dust myself off and go about it another way but the next day I couldn't shake this feeling that I was doing something wrong. So Warren and I prayed about it together and we got a muddled answer. Not really a yes or a no. Then Warren gave me a blessing and I realized that it wouldn't really work out. I mean it would, but it would also be very hard on my family and I wouldn't be spending enough time with Eleanor. So I figured it out, that the Lord was letting me decide. Which really kind of sucks because then I have to really weigh things, but oh well.

It would have been nice if I hadn't done this at all, but it was a good growing experience for me. *sigh* I'm getting kind of tired of trying sometimes. We will see what comes of this. Thanks for the feedback.

Summer break is in less than a month, I suppose I will be working on some projects then.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to catch up with you in 2 weeks! We have so much to catch up on and you can tell me all about this and then I'll give you a big hug. You are amazingly wonderful in everyway Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, THanks for leaving a comment!!! You are super cool!!! I love to write back to you so feel free to ask questions or just what you think.